Mead in History
We’ve been telling Ken for years that he needs to open a meadery, if only so the rest of us will be able to get Heart of Darkness (what? You don’t know what that is? Dude, it is *phenomenal* mead!) outside of the Mazer Cup awards ceremony. And now he’s going pro (at least officially – he’s always been a pro to us!). So those of you in the Detwa area and surrounding Michigan towns will soon have not one, but 2 meaderies in Ferndale to get mead. I only hope that I’ll be able to sweet-talk Ken into saving me a bottle or 2 so I can hopefully get up to Michigan this summer to visit family and swing through to visit and pick up some mead before it sells out.read more
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Splitting a batch into multiple styles and flavors
- Bottled mead...too late to experiment?
- First Attempt At Mead - Using D47 Yeast
- Back sweaten
- Here it goes: Obligatory "Is this infected?" Topic
- Want to start making my own mead
- What is Chris from Mississippi's user name on Gotmead.com??
- Just getting close to finishing primary fermentation on my first batch of mead!!!!
- Moonlight Meadery Last Apple "clone" wanted