• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

The Hive

This is the virtual Gotmead Pub. This is the Got Mead? place to just, or talk about anything that grabs you. Drinks are low priced, and no fighting allowed, or I'll have Oskaar toss you out!
Barrel Char Wood Products

Archives

Archived discussion threads. This forum is closed to posting.
Threads

Customer Service - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Here's where you post your rants about customer service. Please keep it on the up and up.
Threads

Beekeeping

Talk about beekeeping here
Threads

Favorite Links New

Here we collect links and bits of info for people to learn from. People can submit their "most helpful" site. I'm hoping to incorporate this into our links section on the main site, with a 'Link of the Week' suggestion.
Threads

Photos for Fun

OK shutterbugs, here's the place to post your pictures. If your photos are larger than 800x600 pixels or 192 Kb please post a link rather than the photo as the file size can chew resource and physical size can cause autoscrolling and throw off the look and feel of the boards.
Threads
Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns