PDA

View Full Version : I'm holding Vicky hostage....

dogglebe
05-16-2006, 08:33 AM
If you ever want to see this site updated again, leave 750 pounds of Orange Blossom honey in the dark alley behind that...you know...that dark building. Don't dilute it with wildflower; I'll know.

Phil

Dan McFeeley
05-16-2006, 08:39 AM
If you ever want to see this site updated again, leave 750 pounds of Orange Blossom in the dark alley behind that...you know...that dark building. Don't dilute it with wildflower; I'll know.

Holding the GotMead Wench hostage? ;D Ok, technically you may be restricting her movements, however, I predict that after a few days you'll be exhausted, nursing a record mead hangover, and begging forum members to take her off your hands. ;D ;D ;D

WRATHWILDE
05-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Won't he be surprised when he receives 750 pounds of orange blossoms and no honey. If he ever sells his soul to the devil for 7 wishes... it promises to be even more entertaining than the original Bedazzled with Dudley Moore and Peter Cook.

Wrathwilde

dogglebe
05-16-2006, 10:32 AM
Correction made in my post. No durian mead for you.

Phil

WRATHWILDE
05-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Unbeknownst to DoggleBerries, Vicky enjoys this sort of thing...

Oooh, promises, promises. Gonna tie me up too?
Vicky

Why should we part with good honey for someone who doesn't want to be saved?

Wrathwilde

Oskaar
05-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Ha ha ha!

Um, I think after the Wench drinks you out of house and home, and drags you all over New York you'll be begging for mercy! LOL

But just in case, I've put Gilbert Gottfried on a plane along with five gallons of Corpse Flower Honey, and 50 dwarf nudists with no sense of personal space, unchecked bromadrosis and a penchant for leg humping!

Please enjoy the honey!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Maelduin
05-16-2006, 12:35 PM
ugh, Corpse Flower honey?!?

Would the bees even get close to it? ::shudder::

Michael

Dan McFeeley
05-16-2006, 01:19 PM
ugh, Corpse Flower honey?!?

Would the bees even get close to it? ::shudder::

Looks like the main pollinators are flies and beetles, the kind critters that are most likely to be attracted to the smell of decaying flesh.

http://www.news.ucdavis.edu/special_reports/titan/faq.lasso

If Oskaar has a bucket of corpse flower honey, he must have worked some magic to let the bees get to it first.
;D
I could almost picture Oskaar hoisting a few meads made from the honey, offering a toast to the Adam's family members. ;D

Miriam
05-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I'm sure Markus would support this effort of Oskaar's. ;D
...Markus? Ayecha? (Where art thou?)

Miriam

Maelduin
05-16-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm just imagining opening the bucket for the first time. pheeeew!

WRATHWILDE
05-17-2006, 02:18 AM
The hostage crisis seems to be over, I see Vicky - GM Webmistress is online checking her messages, the time 1 am. Couldn't even manage to keep her 24 hours... the leather teddy and bullwhip must have had him rethinking the arrangement.:o >:D ;)

Wrathwilde

Dan McFeeley
05-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm sure Markus would support this effort of Oskaar's. ;D ...Markus? Ayecha? (Where art thou?)

Marko probably has a whole wing of his infernal cellar filled with old casks of Corpse Flower mead. :o ;D

Dmntd
05-17-2006, 11:41 AM
the leather teddy and bullwhip must have had him rethinking the arrangement. :o >:D ;)

Wrathwilde

She'd use a bullwhip to make him wear a leather teddy? >:D

Dmntd

Oskaar
05-17-2006, 12:54 PM
No, the Leather Teddy (Masta LethAA TedDEEE X, as he's known in the NYC Dom/Sub world) would have whipped them both for being bad, and made them lick the floor of the dungeon clean after he smeared it with Corpse Flower Honey and the trub from the first racking of the Corpse Flower Mead.

Then he would make them read Editorials (oops, I mean the front page) from the NYT, sell Falafel blindfolded on trash day, and make some purchase returns at Saks without a receipt.

Tomorrow he REALLY gets mean!

Cheers,

Oskaar

dogglebe
05-18-2006, 09:40 AM
The hostage crisis seems to be over, I see Vicky - GM Webmistress is online checking her messages, the time 1 am. Couldn't even manage to keep her 24 hours...

Damn her wi-fi. I'm taking it away and I'm uping my demands.

750 pounds of orange blossom honey and a corn muffin. Buttered!

Now where do I send her finger?

Phil

Dan McFeeley
05-18-2006, 10:54 AM
The hostage crisis seems to be over, I see Vicky - GM Webmistress is online checking her messages, the time 1 am. Couldn't even manage to keep her 24 hours...

750 pounds of orange blossom honey and a corn muffin. Buttered! Now where do I send her finger?

You're upping the ante? :D :D :D

We've got a private pool going on right now, betting on how long you can hold out before you start begging us to take her off your hands. ;D

yabodie
05-18-2006, 11:00 AM
When you say "her" do you mean Vicki or the teddy? >:D >:D

Oskaar
05-18-2006, 11:00 AM

750 pounds of orange blossom honey and a corn muffin. Buttered!

Phil

Hey Now,

I don't know where that finger's been . . . do you?

Cheers,

Oskaar

Dan McFeeley
05-18-2006, 03:49 PM
When you say "her" do you mean Vicki or the teddy? >:D >:D

According to Wrathwilde, the teddy, and the bullwhip, comes along with Vickie. >:D

yabodie
05-18-2006, 03:53 PM
NICE!!!

I guess Vicky is still "under wraps" due to the lack of a response? ;D ;D

Dan McFeeley
05-18-2006, 04:02 PM
NICE!!!

I guess Vicky is still "under wraps" due to the lack of a response? ;D ;D

I know. I can't believe we've gotten away with carrying on a thread for this long, besmirching Vickie's good name, without yet hearing that "Mom" sound -- *tap* *tap* *tap* ;D ;D ;D

redsonja
05-18-2006, 04:29 PM

Phil

I bet I know which finger...! ;-7

WRATHWILDE
05-18-2006, 07:34 PM
I don't know where that finger's been . . . do you?

Oskaar beat me to it... I was going to ask him to give it a smell and let me know what flavor it is, then I was going to ask for a dozen.

Yuummm! Lady fingers ;D

Wrathwilde

yabodie
05-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Man that could be wrong on so many levels... *shudder* TMI!!! LOL :D :D :D

::from the side lines "now boys!!!!" (in the absence of Vicky)::

dogglebe
05-19-2006, 11:27 AM
I know. I can't believe we've gotten away with carrying on a thread for this long, besmirching Vickie's good name, without yet hearing that "Mom" sound -- *tap* *tap* *tap* ;D ;D ;D

There's nervousness in your giggling. 'Where could Vickie be?' you ask. 'Could this guy really have her?' 'Would he benefit from a bran mussin over a corn muffin?'

The answer to the last question is yes!

Phil

Dan McFeeley
05-20-2006, 04:00 PM
There's nervousness in your giggling. 'Where could Vickie be?' you ask. 'Could this guy really have her?' 'Would he benefit from a bran mussin over a corn muffin?'

The answer to the last question is yes!

Vickie must have a corn muffin in one hand, and the bull whip in another.

No wonder Phil's feening for corn muffins! ;D

webmaster
05-22-2006, 09:31 AM
.............Escaped!!!!! After drinking root beer mead (yum), and forcing Phil to take me to a meadery in upstate New York, I am now safely back at home.....with a case of wine (and mead).

Phil, when do I get my share of that orange blossom honey?

LOL

Vicky - tired, tired, TIRED

Oskaar
05-22-2006, 11:05 AM
So . . . how was it? Did you leave Phil devoid of booze, cash and smokes? LOL

Enquiring minds want to know.

cheers,

Oskaar

yabodie
05-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Maybe Phil is still tied up or knocked out due to the stench from the corpse flower honey...

dogglebe
05-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Maybe Phil is still tied up or knocked out due to the stench from the corpse flower honey...

Hey, after drinking my durian mead, corpse flower honey would be a walk in the park.

Phil

WRATHWILDE
05-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey, after drinking my durian mead, corpse flower honey would be a walk in the park.

Must be talking 'bout Central Park around 2 am. >:D

Wrathwilde