PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Norskersword
07-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey guys! Sorry I havn't been posting, I've become much less of a computer guy lately (I escaped!) but havn't lost any interest in making mead or in Vicky's wonderful site. I'm also glad to see most of the names I left behind! How are you guys?

I'll probably never get on as often as I used to, but if something comes up I'll be sure to share it with you!

Also, we have a friend that recently moved to Colorado. Might as well time visits for the IMF right? Maybe I can meet some of you guys there? When's the next one? Knowing my luck I just missed it...

Dmntd
07-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey Norsker,

Good to see you posting again. If your in the SoCal area, planning a BBQ for next month, be a good op to meet with some of the other Cali mazers.

Dmntd

WRATHWILDE
07-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Welcome back!!!

Been about six months hasn't it... Whatcha do, get married? Honeymoon's over? ;D Or has Windows become so cracked & broken its hard to navigate to the site? The last IMF was in february, so yeah you missed it by a few months. Health forced me to postpone some commitments to friends till next year, which means I'll miss the 2007 IMF as well (limited amounts of time off :'( ), but come Hell or High water I'll be at the 2008 gathering.

Wrathwilde

Oskaar
07-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Geez dude,

I was beginning to wonder if we were personae non grata!

So did you make the jump to being a cellar rat, or did you escape to another area. I saw a winery for sale in Amador county, it was a small place with about 8-11 acres and I was ready to sell everyting I had and move, but the timing wasn't right at this point so I have to wait until things open up for me.

So give, what's the scoop, what are you up to?

Oskaar

Norskersword
07-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Sorry DMNTD, I'm in NoCal.

I got a job driving a bus for Assisted Living and I really like it. I find it easier to get up and go to work in the morning when people are depending on you and what you're doing really matters. ;D

Oskaar
07-02-2006, 09:11 PM
And you don't think those folks would like some big fat dead cow on the BBQ grill with some tasty mead to wash it down? Drive em on down here! ;D ;D ;D