PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to the 'Crocodile Hunter'

Muirghein Tarot
09-04-2006, 07:21 AM
As most of you may have heard the world lost one of our crazier people. :sad10:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/

Most of use go threw this life just skipping along not really doing the things we should be. He at least lived the way he wanted and died doing what he loved. Even if most of us thought he was nuts for doing it.

I for one always hope they would make another Jurassic Park movie and have him start it out on the island.
"Here we are on the trail of the elusive velociraptor. Crikey there she is. Isn't she a beauty!"
And then have him get eaten by the dinosaur.

All our love out to his wife, daughter, and three year old son.

Tarot.

GrantLee63
09-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I always thought - as I'm sure a lot of people have - his demise would have involved something with a lot of sharp teeth. I'm going to miss that guy ..... :angel5:

WRATHWILDE
09-04-2006, 12:05 PM
He jumped the Shark when he made the movie, I liked the series though. One crazy dude, he will be missed. I'm sure they could recreate him CGI for the JP movie, like they did with Oliver Reed in Gladiator.

Wrathwilde

Dan McFeeley
09-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Children around the world are crying. Mine did.

Angus
09-05-2006, 12:10 PM
It's amazing that the guy was famous world over for his crazy antics and near death encounters, and yet we are all so shocked that he was killed. It is such a shame, not just because it was fun watching him, but because he gave so much to the conservation of our wildlife.

He died doing what he loved. In a way, I envy him that. I will miss that crazy Australian.

Angus