PDA

View Full Version : two weeks until the wedding!

akueck
09-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Ah! So I'm getting married on the 23rd. This week is the last week of work before the wedding (flying out in advance to help deal with the inevitable crises). So much to do! Very much looking forward to the day after though...it's been a rough lead-up this past month or so. Luckily my parents and the in-laws are not obligated to see much of each other ever again.

I'm also practicing throwing horseshoes. I want to be extra good for the reception. ;D

Aaron
(hoping the parents will all just get drunk and get along)

JayH
09-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Congratulations, and hope your parents get along with the help of some nuptuales.

Cheers
Jay

Dan McFeeley
09-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm also practicing throwing horseshoes. I want to be extra good for the reception. ;D

A bit of mead would also help. :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie:

akueck
09-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Good news! It didn't rain! The wedding went quite well, the weather held (barely), and there were no horseshoe injuries. What food I had time to eat was good, and I hear the wine was good too.

We're back from our mini-honeymoon. The time off from work, family, and wedding planning was great. It's good to be home though.

There should be pictures online soon (some of the photos are digital). In fact, the photographer told us they might be up by yesterday. :icon_scratch: I'll put up a link once they appear.