PDA

View Full Version : The greatest thing ever "brewed"

Greenblood
09-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Hello All,
Some of you may have noticed that I have for the most part been missing from the forums as of late. I am sure my absence has kept you up many long nights, crying into your pillows and asking yourselves why, but I promise I was thinking of you. I have been quite busy as of late...

Look what I helped make!

http://static.flickr.com/118/256812962_f9580f9dcf.jpg?v=0

Meet Freya Piper Monaghan, the newest addition to our home. She is our first, and we look forward to spoiling her rotten and living out my own failed dreams through her. :laughing7: Freya was born September, 29th at 3:29 pm, weighed 7lbs and was 19 1/2 inches. She will be with us this year at Meadfest. So be ready to adore her.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

I raise my glass...Cheers to Freya, daughter of mine.

John aka Greenblood

ucflumberjack
10-01-2006, 01:16 AM
looks happy and healthy, congrats!

........i think ill stick with making mead and beer for a few more years though....

Miriam
10-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Ohh, what a sweetie! She looks so alert, and so well-loved! No need to say "Enjoy, enjoy!" - I'm sure you and your wife are enjoying the happiest happiness. Bless little Freya, and her Mom and Dad.

Miriam

Oskaar
10-01-2006, 04:43 AM
Aha, I knew something was up....well a while ago at least! :sign19:

Anyhow, major league congratulations!

I'm sure there were cigars aplenty and many slappings of the back. Looks like there'll just have to be even more at the next meadfest!

Congratulations papa!

Oskaar

lostnbronx
10-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Ooooo!

Now that's a cutie!

Most hearty congrats!!

-David

Pewter_of_Deodar
10-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Congrats! :cheers:

Your first... Life will change dramatically... :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

Look forward to seeing you back on Gotmead in about 5 years or so... ::) ::) ::)

But seriously, congratulations!
Pewter

Cargirl
10-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh what a beautiful darling sweetie!

May everyone sleep through the night right away. :toothy10: