PDA

View Full Version : 10 days til my first batch will be done, and I had a DREAM about mead!

Cargirl
10-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Sometimes, I wonder about me! :D

In amongst the normal wierdness that are my dreams, I found myself explaining to someone that I had taken up meadmaking. I was showing this person (no idea who this person was, don't know this person in real life) a batch of mead that I was making in a glass carboy the size of a 55 gallon drum!

It was a batch of JAO, too, full of slices of orange and cinnamon sticks!

I was in the middle of racking it and decided to sneak a drop to taste. In my dream, it tasted great.

OH WELL! :icon_cyclops:

Hope my real batch tastes as good. Of course, if it doesn't, I'll just start again. :tongue1:

memento
10-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Sounds like you're a full-time member of mazers for life. :D Welcome to the club!

lostnbronx
10-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Ooooo,

You've got it bad. Mead making is in your subconscious now. Not like me. I can quit any time.

-David

Oskaar
10-08-2006, 05:24 AM

Sometimes? :laughing4:

BTW, when you stop dreaming about mead is when you should start to worry!

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Recluse
10-08-2006, 10:43 AM
This may sound like a non-sequitur, but bear with me and it will be somewhat on topic:

My mother used to eat yogurt all the time but I could never stand to even taste it. When I was in college, I had a dream that I ate a container of Dannon Blueberry Yogurt and it was DELICIOUS.

Next day, I bought one and tasted it. It tasted GREAT! Just like in my dream!

So, by the tenets of the Reclusian School of Interpretation of Comestible and Beverage Dreams, I hereby declare that your JAO will be FABULOUS..

DREAM ON!!

Recluse

Cargirl
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM

Sometimes? :laughing4:

Oh you're right, Oskaar. I wonder about me perpetually! :tard:

Cargirl
10-08-2006, 10:20 PM
So, by the tenets of the Reclusian School of Interpretation of Comestible and Beverage Dreams, I hereby declare that your JAO will be FABULOUS..

DREAM ON!!

Recluse

ZZZZZZzzzzzz :cheers: