PDA

View Full Version : To Our Troops: Thanks

webmaster
10-16-2006, 11:53 AM
:usa2: :headbang: :usa2:

To Our Troops Serving at Home or Abroad

:usa2: :headbang: :usa2:

Your country asked you to serve, and you answered the call. You go where you're needed, do as is necessary, and sometimes pay the ultimate price. For that you have my thanks. Thank you for my freedom, which was hard won, and is hard bought, every day that you must be out there in Harms Way. Thank you for protecting our borders, for defending our country, and for giving of yourself to see that the United States of America remains the Land of the Free.

Freedom is never free. - Anonymos

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself. ~Thomas Paine

In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

There are those, I know, who will say that the liberation of humanity, the freedom of man and mind, is nothing but a dream. They are right. It is the American dream. ~Archibald MacLeish

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

Thank You, American Heroes!

http://www.iwo.com/heroes.htm

Stay safe out there folks, and come home to to your families.

Vicky