PDA

View Full Version : Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

jaysbrew
10-26-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm very happy to say that I've set up a special coupon for gotmead people at my supply store:

http://jaysbrewing.com/catalog/

The code 'gotmead' entered when checking out will get you a 10% discount AND it will also get Vicky a 5% donation from Jay's Brewing!

Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on the site. I'm still putting in a lot of items. For instance, I can get anything and everything that you see on morebeer.com (or morewine, or morecoffee, etc...). Basically, anything you've seen at other supply stores I should also be able to get you a quote on.

The stuff listed on my website are items that are normally in stock and shipped out immediately. Again, that list is not complete either, but there ARE 500+ items in the catalog already!

:cheers:

Cheers,
Jay

Oskaar
10-27-2006, 04:18 AM
Hey Jay,

This is great stuff! Thanks for extending this deal to all the GM'ers and the donations to the site!

That rocks!

Oskaar

jaysbrew
10-27-2006, 08:30 AM
My pleasure! I've had the physical store for many years and have been meaning to put up an online shopping cart for a while now.

Being a "mead-centric" kinda guy myself, I'm happy to help out Gotmead however I can.

Cheers,
Jay

Mynx
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
And as a note: When Jay says he ships fast he means it!! I was really impressed with the service I got when I ordered my heather tips from him :)

kace069
10-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Where is your physical building at Jay?

jaysbrew
10-27-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm in Fairfax, VA. You can find hours, address, and directions at my home page: www.jaysbrewing.com (http://www.jaysbrewing.com)

jaysbrew
10-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Oh, and if any GM'ers come into the physical shop, be sure to mention that you're from Gotmead. Not just so that you can get the 10% off and Gotmead gets 5%, but so that we can crack open some Jay's mead for a tasting!

:toothy10:

Cheers,
Jay

jaysbrew
11-01-2006, 10:05 AM
I almost forgot to thank Mynx for the kind words! I'm glad you were happy with the heather. I'd like to sample that beer sometime!

Cheers,
Jay

Recluse
11-01-2006, 10:56 AM
I echo the sentiments about Jay's service, friendly advice and fast shipping. I have a pretty good LHBS within fairly easy driving distance, but it can't match the ease of punching a couple of keys on the computer and having stuff magically appear at the door overnight! Jay's pricing is really good too, even without the GENEROUS GOTMEAD discount. Nice to have a good supplier on the East Coast too!

Recluse

jaysbrew
11-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Recluse,

Thank you for the compliments!

When I first started shipping items, I mainly used UPS. Then I found Fedex to be cheaper and faster. Amazing that their regular ground service got a package from VA to NJ in about 18 hours.

Cheers!
Jay