PDA

View Full Version : Offline For A While

lostnbronx
11-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Well, this is it.

After a truly obscene amount of time, struggle, and heartache, we're finally moving into our new (to us) home! It's not much to look at, but we own it free and clear, and that's no small thing in this day and age.

It's a bit of a ways out of town, and there are no cable or phone lines out there, so I'll be offline until I can get a wireless Internet connection set up. This could take a while, but it IS a priority.

So I'll see you folks whenever. Wish us luck, and my best to one and all!

-David

Dan McFeeley
11-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Well, this is it.

After a truly obscene amount of time, struggle, and heartache, we're finally moving into our new (to us) home! It's not much to look at, but we own it free and clear, and that's no small thing in this day and age.

It's a bit of a ways out of town, and there are no cable or phone lines out there, so I'll be offline until I can get a wireless Internet connection set up. This could take a while, but it IS a priority.

So I'll see you folks whenever. Wish us luck, and my best to one and all!

-David

No cable *or* phone lines? Where in the world are you? ;D ;D ;D

Best of luck to you and much happiness in the new home on Thanksgiving day. We hope to see you back soon.

Don't forget to check out the local libraries -- most of them have public access to the Internet. My wife the librarian would insist that the first thing you pick up after moving into the new home is a public library card. ;D

insanity
11-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Cheers and congrats!

WRATHWILDE
11-23-2006, 08:24 PM
You presence and contributions will be missed... but hopefully not for too long.

In the mean time keep brewing!

:cheers:
Wrathwilde