PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG's anyone????

Yarmur
11-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Just wondering if any of ya game out there. I played EQ when it first came out all the way to the "Scars" expansion pack and then gave it up due to work/birth of my son. Now, with all of this free time at work, I'm thinking about getting back into MMORPG's. If any of ya game, what's hot out there right now? WoW, EQII, etc.

Yarmur
Halfling Druid Lvl 35
Halfling Warrior Lvl 31

Oskaar
11-25-2006, 03:38 AM
Rome Total War with the Total Realism mod
Various other mods on Medieval Total War
Alexander: Total War Mod
Looking at Medieval II Total War, Rise of the Witch King, etc.

I like the military/theater types of gaming.

Cheers,

Oskaar

ucflumberjack
11-25-2006, 01:25 PM
I used to play D2, Runescape, and a few others.... WOW is the best. They fixed every problem with gameplay, game security, and balance that was wrong in every other game i ever played. i dont play anymore since i was completely addicted and my grades suffered so i quit, but it was fun while it lasted...

Yarmur
11-26-2006, 12:29 AM
Aye.... I know the feeling of being addicted. With EQ, I would get home form work at around 4:30pm and log on. Play until around 1am and then go to bed for like 3 hours and get up and play for another 2 hours before going to work. Forget about the weekends. I never saw the light of day when Sat/Sun rolled around. I did this almost exclusively for about a year. Once I began seeing problems with my health (lack of sleep/poor nutrition)and my wife getting on my arse about it...I put the keyboard up and walked away cold turkey....the withdrawls were terrible... I came back to it a year later and played for 6 months and found out my wife was pregnant and I put it down again... that was 4 1/2 years ago.....ahhhhhhh...

Yarmur

Rhianni
11-28-2006, 01:16 AM
DAOC, EQ2, City of Heroes, Eve, WoW.

The Total War series is awesome. I have been debating Medieval 2.

CyberPope
11-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I still fart around in Ultima Online on occasion.

I still find it to be quite enjoyable... but mostly for macroing.