PDA

View Full Version : Gotmead's answer to the Maxim celebrity question!

Oskaar
12-07-2006, 04:05 PM
OK GMers and GMerettes! A trio of questions to see where you are as we approach the end of 2006 and get ready to crash headlong into 2007.

1. What tunes are in your mp3, cd, audio player?

2. What are you currently reading?

3. What movie is queued up in your DVD player at home?

Enquiring minds want to know

Cheers,

Oskaar

Angus
12-07-2006, 04:58 PM
1. TSO - all three Xmas albums, plus Jethro Tull's Xmas album. It's that time of year.

2.'Watching the English' by Kate Fox. Hilarious if you actually are one, or grew up there.

3. The Two Towers.

Angus

ucflumberjack
12-07-2006, 05:24 PM
1. Mudvayne, Hatebreed, Killswitch Engage, Bulle For my Valentine, System of a Down, Thrice
2. "Physics 1 for scientists and engineers"
3. Beerfest

sandman
04-02-2007, 06:30 AM
1. The tunes in my iPod right now are mostly ecclectic so getting into any particulars would take WAAAAY too long. Let's just say I've got a bit of just about every type of music you can think of. I've even got several episodes of Southpark and Lost. (It's a 30GB iPod with a video screen)

2. I know it sounds pretty lame, but I'm currently reading a riveting(?) book entitled "Voice over IP Fundamentals". :confused2: (Yeah, I know... I don't get out much over here...)
:laughing4: :tool:
3. The movie I have queued up at this very moment is "The 13th Warrior". (for about the thousandth time. I never get tired of that flick for some reason. :cheers:

K111er
04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
1. Listening: Down to the Bone (funk/soul/jazz fusion)

2. Reading: "Radio Free Albemuth", Philip K Dick (one of his odd political scifi stories)

3. Watching: 300 (Frank Miller is awesome, crazy, but awesome)

sandman
04-02-2007, 02:47 PM
I saw "The 300" last week on a bootleg copy over here in Kuwait. It looked like a pretty decent movie from what I could tell. The copy I scrounged was pretty poor quality and got blurry and skippy in some spots. Definitely a movie I'll make it a point to see on a decent screen asap though.

Frank Miller's vision from his graphic novels has definitely suceeded in crossing over into his movies. "Sin City" kicked butt too.