PDA

View Full Version : I phone

teljkon
09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
posting from an I phone feels so so phony.
:happy10:

wayneb
09-08-2007, 10:17 PM
<GROAN!>

:laughing7:

wildaho
09-09-2007, 05:26 AM
<GROAN!> :laughing7:

And I'll add a heavy sigh... :tool:

ucflumberjack
09-09-2007, 08:29 AM
lol hahaha did u just get urs at the new heavily discounted retail price? or did u have it b4 at two hundred dollars more? that whole situation just shows how heavily things really are marked up sometimes.

zionpsyfer
09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
There was a lot of R&D that went into the iPhone. Also, as manufacturing ramps up, components become cheaper for the company.

I'm guilty of secretly wanting one, but hacking it to run on tmobile would be a big PITA. :(

ucflumberjack
09-09-2007, 06:56 PM
i know that they have to pay for R&D, but i still think that they often take advantage of it.

did u see the article where that kid hacked it? hes only 17, another phone company bought the one he hacked, gave him 3 more normal ones, bought him a 350z, and hired him as a consultant. hes only 17 and hes already hacking iphones, i think he might just have a bright future ahead of him....

teljkon
09-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Actually I was posting on a family members I phone and they did buy it at the un discounted price!! But that how things go, I think that since it got hacked It was just good business on Apples side. It purges there stock of this model and gives them a chance to make a new one out that is a little harder to hack. This will help them hold up there end of the deal with AT&T to. By increasing AT&T's customer base before the hack becomes prevalent, and so grinds on the wheels of business.
:happy10: