PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

lurch
10-10-2007, 02:38 PM
:icon_thumright: I wanted to Introduce my self and say that it was not till last Weekend I discovered Mead at the 10 anual Northern California Home Brewers Festival Held at lake Francis. I have only one thing to say I got to have MORE! So I welcome you to aid me in my newest obsession (aka hobby) as i have already purchced 2 books on the subject to get me started. I will be asking questions on many topics related to this wonderfull craft as I start procuring the equipment and supplies to get ready to make my first batch.

So wish me luck and thanks in advance for any help you give me!

:cheers:

wayneb
10-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the "GotMead?" family, Lurch!

We'll do our best to answer any questions that you may have, and you've stumbled on the largest collection of mead fanciers and experts on the planet in this forum, so our best should be OK for you. ;D

But I would encourage you to poke around the site a bit before asking any questions, since there is a very good chance that your particular question may have been answered for someone else in the past. Use the search tool here in the forum, and also try the more global search tool on the GotMead? main page, and you'll find that most of your questions will already be answered somewhere on the site!

wildaho
10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the obsession lurch!

Like Wayne said, you can probably learn more from doing searches in the forum than you can from any book. If you still can't find an answer, we'll be glad to help.