PDA

View Full Version : OK, so who is getting all dressed up for halloween tonight?

David Baldwin
10-31-2007, 05:14 PM
Well, my 8 and 10 year old kids will be going out tonight as a Butterfly and a Ninja. Me... well I'll be dressed up as a medieval friar tonight.

I stay home to hand out the treats while the kids are out extorting candy from the neighbors. >:D

My tradition has been to sit with a large mug of an adult beverage to keep off the chill. Tonight I'm thinking that a nice hot mulled mead will do quite nicely.

:cheers:

wayneb
10-31-2007, 05:20 PM
I walk with the kids, and have a nice mug of something when I get back. It'll probably be my Christmas mead tonight -- a bit of a mixed metaphor, but still mighty tasty!

BTW - My costume is that of a Polish nobleman of the 15th century; courtesy of my old SCA trunk!

Oskaar
10-31-2007, 05:48 PM
The question isn't who's getting all dressed up for Halloween, the question is who I'm undressing for Halloween! :evil4:

Cheers,

Oskaar

smoky
10-31-2007, 05:53 PM
Me and my lady are dressing up and going to some haunted trails near our house then hitting a local pub with some kinda thing goin' on. I am dressed as "Global Warming" and she will be a "Mad Cow." Compared to most things these days, these are quite scary to me :-[ so we made some costumes to represent these themes. We'll be taking pics tonight on my digi, so I'll post them in this thread. Anyone else wanna have a creative costume and wanna post the pics too?

David Baldwin
10-31-2007, 06:00 PM
My foster sons from Burma are all in favor of global warming - at least in regional warming - specifically West Michigan!

They think it's cold NOW... hehe... just wait...

smoky
10-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Here it its:
Cheesy, I know :laughing7: Note the "sweaty armpit" effect created by spraying on some baby oil. :toothy10:

matt_maples
10-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Just got in a bunch of new beers from Denmark and Norway so I will be taking those and some spiced mead over to friends house before all of us taking the kids around. I'll be dressed as "The Tick", antenna, blue body suite and a foam muscle shirt underneath. should be cool if the body suite fit well enough. Me and my boys (mostly me) are big fans of The Tick. :tongue1:

Matt

ucflumberjack
10-31-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll be studying tonight :-[

wayneb
10-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Here it its:
Cheesy, I know :laughing7: Note the "sweaty armpit" effect created by spraying on some baby oil. :toothy10:

LMFAO!! I like it, especially the "sun bonnet!" :laughing7:

Dagda
11-01-2007, 05:05 PM
A day late, I know, but...

My kids went as a Dark Fairy, Freddy Kruger, and a pimp. Keep in mind I have two girls and a boy, not two boys and a girl. I dressed as a black widow and stayed home passing out candy. Plus made a Samhain dinner. Unfortunatly, none of my meads were ready. :(

smoky
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Nice! So who went as the pimp? My dog (female) was a pimp for Halloween, too. She wasn't too happy about it, though, and I nearly caught a pimp slap while putting on the hat. Below you'll see how Global Warming and Mad Cow teamed up for scares followed by Pimp Dogg demanding her money and getting ready to powder her slappin' hand.

ucflumberjack
11-01-2007, 05:24 PM
hmmm..... this might be offensive....

while i did spend the night studying.... my neighbors did indeed go trick or treating.....down town at bars, "church street", and guess how they were dressed? well they were dressed as whores! i think they were my favorite costumes ever.

oskaar: one of them is a skinny redhead nympho.

smoky
11-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Let's try again....

smoky
11-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Weird, I wasn't able to load the rotated pic 'cuz the 'file was too large.' Anyway, here's the other...

Dagda
11-01-2007, 06:21 PM
My oldest daughter went as the pimp.