• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Haagen-Dazs "Help the Honey Bees"

Barrel Char Wood Products

vahan

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 27, 2006
I don't eat much Haagen-Dazs (I like to make my own ice-cream), but they had a full page ad in the latest Time Magazine that referenced the plight of the vanishing honey bees.

You don't see too many mentions of the honey bee crisis/ CCD in the mainstream media, so it was nice too see even if it was comercially oriented.

http://helpthehoneybees.com/#/home/home/

cheers,
vahan

vahan

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 27, 2006
sorry, didn't see the old post by Dan!

but the ad in Time Magazine is new!

A

andrewschwab

It is good to see ther are pitching in to help.
Everything helps, there are alot of others that are dependent on those little guys.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns