PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft (Warcrack)

webmaster
01-02-2009, 07:56 PM
For any who play WoW, I'm playing on Galakrond with a Level 13 Druid named (what else) Meadwench.

Just at the moment I'm standing around in Stormwind City.

Thanks to my daughter who managed to lure me into the game after several days of wheedling. Now, ::sigh:: I'm again hooked on a game. She did this to me with EverCrack too.....

If anyone wants to gang with a low-level noob who is just beginning to learn the ins and outs of WoW and all its tools...friend me.

sandman
01-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Not me... I'm afraid to try out that game for that very reason. I'll get addicted to it and that'll pretty much be it for me. LOL

Oskaar
01-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Heh heh heh, a WoW Crack-Wench. I knew it would happen sooner or later!

;D;D;D;D

Vino
01-03-2009, 01:19 AM
My wife has spent the entire day on the couch playing a RPG...she's made numerous attempts to draw me into that world...but I am able to walk away after only a few minutes...I don't get it...I have no doubt that's were I'll find her in the AM...

Kee
01-03-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm not into WoW, but hubby loves RPGs and table top games (Flames of War, 40k, and WarHammer Fantasy). Myself, I like painting minis so it sort of works out for the two of us.

sandman
01-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Not me. I love RPG's and MMORPHS. I got sucked into Ever Crack when it first came out and that was my entire life outside of work for about 2 months. As much as I'd flat out LOVE to dive into WoW and poke around (or Age of Conan for that matter), I've got too much training scheduled right now to blow what little spare time I have actually enjoying myself. LOL

Bryon
01-03-2009, 02:17 AM
No thanks. I have better things to do than sit around all day playing some stupid on line game like WOW. I spend my time sitting around all day playing a much better online game. Eve.

Teufelhund
01-03-2009, 03:29 PM
:'(

Looks like I'm the only "Gears of War 2" cyber-nerd here. Bummer. Sniffle...sniffle.....

Cheers!

DD

akueck
01-03-2009, 07:56 PM
I had some friends talk me into WoW for a little while. Thankfully I got out of that mess. Now I'm stuck on Travian, however. At least that one ends in another month or so (and we are going to win), then I can stop. Yes, I'll stop. Stop laughing at me!! :p

webmaster
01-03-2009, 08:46 PM
LOL....;D Suuureee you'll stop...

They need a Gameaholics anonymous...

"Hi, my name is Vicky, and I can't stop playing WoW....."

Guess that would be a 12-level program?

::ducking::

akueck
01-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Step 1:
Visit here (http://www.travian.us/?uc=us6_7532).
Step 2:
Join the world domination of server 6, start in the SW quadrant.
Step 3:
Look us up (Brew) and join our fun party group.
Steps 4-10:
Build many villages.
Step 11:
Rejoice in the victory of the people.
Step 12:
Blame mead boards for your addiction.

I haven't done #11 yet, but already have completed #12. Is that cheating??

Bryon
01-04-2009, 03:39 AM
Hey! We gotta do something while ae brews are bubbling. It'd just be weird to sit in front of the carboys now woundn't it. Just check the web cam every now and then and it's all good. Back to playing Eve. 247 skills and 47.8 mil skill points. But I'm not an Addic. But I play one on the net.

Oskaar
01-04-2009, 11:56 AM
I haven't done #11 yet, but already have completed #12. Is that cheating??

I like to call it "Thinking outside of the box"

Oskaar

webmaster
01-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Well, today I am resisting the siren call of the game. I plan to head down to American Brewmaster and pick up some stuff for my bottling expedition, and my hubby wants to make a beer.

I will *not* play The Game...I will *not* play The Game.....

Yo momma
01-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Vicki I am Blondebattle in the Gnomeregan server. If you get a chance to look me up do so. I can help you get into my Guilde and with hard group quests. I also have another Gnome warlock in the same server named Gearshaft. Hope to hear from ya soon. Keep those proffesions up there they really help in the long run!

BrewinNColorado
01-05-2009, 09:33 AM
LOL....;D Suuureee you'll stop...

They need a Gameaholics anonymous...

"Hi, my name is Vicky, and I can't stop playing WoW....."

Guess that would be a 12-level program?

::ducking::

Vicki - It is funny that you say that because there is actually a website devoted to online gaming addiction. Check out www.olganon.org

lastbornjoker
01-05-2009, 11:58 AM
:'(

Looks like I'm the only "Gears of War 2" cyber-nerd here. Bummer. Sniffle...sniffle.....

Cheers!

DD

I would be but i think the match making system is "broken". Im still waiting for the fix. right now i'm into CoDWorld at War. send a freind request and ill give gear another try. GT Lastbornjoker