PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL!!! Mazer Cup Entries Needed NOW!

wayneb
03-31-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi, Folks!

As the point of contact for entries in the Mazer Cup Home competition, I am delighted to report that as of this morning we have ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY home entries registered!

However, I know that some of you are procrastinators, like me. ;) For those of you who haven't entered yet, YOU NEED TO DO SO ASAP, since the entry cutoff date is this Friday, April 3.

I don't want to see any of you guys miss an opportunity to take home one of the cool mazer award trophies that we'll be giving away this year, just because you forgot to enter. Get those entries in between today and Friday, folks!!

DaleP
03-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Is the deadline of 4-3 for registration or registration and entry arrived at admission site?

wayneb
03-31-2009, 12:23 PM
The deadline for entries is 4/3. That includes registration online, and shipment to the receiving site and/or dropoff to one of the local dropoff points.

skunkboy
03-31-2009, 07:42 PM
Yipe...guess I put this off too long...oh, well, there is always next year ... ;-)

wayneb
03-31-2009, 10:41 PM
If you register your entries and get them off by Friday (or drop them off if you're local), you meet the requirements.

Noe Palacios
03-31-2009, 10:53 PM
How do I know if my botlles arrive on time?

wayneb
03-31-2009, 10:58 PM
How do I know if my botlles arrive on time?

If you send me an email to HomeRegistrar@mazercup.com requesting that I check, I'll see if I can find your entries. It is entirely dependent on my time available, but I can handle a few of these requests. :)

Beertracker
04-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the reminder! I got my entries all boxed up & heading your way via FedEx for a Friday delivery. 8)

skunkboy
04-01-2009, 05:53 PM
If you register your entries and get them off by Friday (or drop them off if you're local), you meet the requirements.

The shipping date needs to be friday or before, or it has to arrive on friday or before?

Oskaar
04-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Just get it in the mail. There will be delays that shippers have. We'll be looking for entry dates of course, but don't try to wait until the absolute last minute.