PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter to All you Got Meaders out there!

Oskaar
04-12-2009, 09:56 AM
I hope you're all doing the things that make you happy and enjoying the day with family, friends, loved ones and one . . . maybe two, bottles of mead!

Cheers, Oskaar

epetkus
04-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks Pete!

A very happy Easter to you and all the other meaders out there!

Wish I had mead ready to drink!

Eric

sandman
04-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Happy Easter everyone!!

I started a one gallon batch for the holiday (a simple chocolate for my wife) and I'm pulling a couple of bottles from storage for dinner today.

Hmm... what would go well with ham?

Oskaar
04-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Dry mesquite mead goes well with ham, so does a semi-sweet spiced cyser! Yeaa haaa.

I'm having my Zinfandel hippocras with the lamb today, along with a few bottles of beer and maybe even some wine. Who knows, I'm feeling a bit saucy today. Hey The lamb is on the spit and I have on my favorite Croatia hat to keep the sun off my head (see my avatar) life is good Damnit!

sandman
04-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Niiiiiice... All we're in line for is ham, scalloped potatoes and pasta salad. We may need to jump in the SUV and head your way Pete. We could still be there by lunch if we left now. ;D

::Wondering if I still have a bottle or two of my last batch of mesquite::

crowquill
04-13-2009, 07:24 AM
We had wine (a Super Tuscan style from California) with our lamb which was lovely. But we did get some mead bottled and, naturally, had to do a little sampling.