PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tim27
07-20-2009, 05:24 PM
This is my first post to just say hello to the forum. I have been wanting to try Mead since I saw the movie the 13th Warrior. I finally tried Mead for the first time last fridat evening. It was Redstone Honey wine. All I can say now is that I am hooked. I have been brewing beer for about three months now and when I get some money I want to try and duplicate what I had from Redstone. I would like to thank Redstone for putting out an awesome product that I will purchase more of in the future. That all I got for now. I look forward to gaining knowledge from this forum.

Thanks, Tim

wayneb
07-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi, Tim! Welcome to the "Gotmead" community!! We're glad that you found us and we'll be here if you have any questions as you put together your first batch. You might want to poke around at the links on the left side of this page. Especially interesting (and hopefully helpful) is the NewBee Guide. Check it out, if you haven't already.

Medsen Fey
07-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Welcome to GotMead? Tim!!!

I'm sure you'll be able to produce some great mead that will fit the bill.

Be sure to take some time to practice with the search tool. It will help you find the answers to all sorts of good questions.

Good Mazing!
Medsen