PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Chocolate

ZachR
02-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Any "Gotmeaders?" going to be at the Sexual Chocolate release in Winston Salem this weekend?

http://beernews.org/2010/01/foothills-sexual-chocolate-weekend/

Medsen Fey
02-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Zach, when I click your link I keep getting:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I figure Little Wifey must be responsible.... :confused:

slowbie
02-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I got the same thing as Medsen.

Medsen Fey
02-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Apparently Little Wifey doesn't want ANYone having fun. :(

wayneb
02-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Bummer! .

ZachR
02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Sorry about that guys, looks like the link is broken even from Google now. The weather is terrible, so I wouldn't advise anyone to drive, but I wanted to see if there were any other locals who might be there. Luckily I live a block behind the brewery :)

Here is the original text from a cached copy (http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:Zs9Kf7tPmzEJ:beernews.org/2010/01/foothills-sexual-chocolate-weekend/+sexual+chocolate+stout+2010&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us):

Foothills Sexual Chocolate Weekend

(Winston-Salem, NC) – Foothills Brewing will release Sexual Chocolate Imperial Stout on Saturday, February 6th. It is easily the biggest beer release event in the Southeast U.S. Here are the details for both the Saturday sale and pre-sale event on Friday night:

Friday PreSex

-Tasting to start @ 7pm in the brewery/warehouse
-Tasting will last until 12:00 Midnight
-Please park in the GMAC /Church lots behind Foothills on Holly Ave
-Please limit coolers to small size due to space
-Sampler glasses, rinse water, light hors d’oeurves, and ice provided by Foothills
-Wristbands to control admittance to tasting will be $5.00 which will be split between BA and NC Brewer’s Guild
-1 raffle ticket with wristband, additional tickets available for $5.00 per…
-Raffle will begin at 10pm and will include beer and merchandise donated by breweries and package stores
-Due to space concerns, if you plan to eat with a group, please see hostess for dining room seating. If you have a large group, a reservation may be the best plan.
- Big Daddy Love will be playing their blend of bluegrass, jam and funk beginning at 10pm
-If you decide to journey to Harper’s Adult Entertainment, you may brownbag growlers until 5am…

Saturday Bottle Sale

-1000 bottles on sale at 11:00am, limit 4, $15
-Cash/Credit Cards only…no checks
-Lineup may begin after 4:00 am (we need some time after Friday night’s crowd)
-Please keep drinking/sampling/trading discreet and please remove all trash.
-Coffee and biscuits available at 8:00am
-If severe weather is expected, changes to plan will be announced Friday at the tasting
-Please be courteous to your fellow beer lover in line…no cutting, pushing, saving spots in line for late arrivals, etc. In other words, act like adults.
-If you have a large group for lunch, please make a reservation by calling 336.777.3348
-No whining, sniveling, or drama….please!
-Afro wigs/70’s attire encouraged!