PDA

View Full Version : "Beer Wars" available for instant viewing on Netflix

CBiebel
02-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Just thought I'd give everyone the heads up that Netflix now has the documentary "Beer Wars" on their instant lineup, so you can watch it instantly on your computer. It's basically a documentary about the craft brewing industry vs the big beer giants and the current "playing field" in the market place and in government.

Brad Dahlhofer
02-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Just watched it last night. Very good documentary. There's so much more that could have been included though. I'd have loved to see more on the kickbacks the distributors get for focusing only on the big 3. I guess if she included everything there was to talk about, then the documentary would have needed a sequel. :)

BTW CBiebel: I noticed you're in NJ. We'll be launching B. Nektar in NJ in the next month. We'll also be at the Celebration of the Suds festival in Atlantic City. If you're going to the festival, please stop by.

MediaevalQuendi
02-22-2010, 02:58 AM
This looks interesting, and will be a good thing to watch while cleaning, seeing as I've gotten the PS3 setup for Netflix now :p.

BTW Brad, just wanted to let you know that our D&D group over here will be having a "Mead Day" in August, and I was planning on getting some of your great-looking meads from your online distributor. I'm really looking forward to it.