PDA

View Full Version : Larry David Moment

dr9
02-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Just had mail-woman come to door to deliver a package, I'm in pajamas. Dog #1 was going apeshit. I got the package, walked inside, and forced the dog off the chair (as Ceasar encourages) and she immediately went into whipping up on Dog #2 resulting in awful screams of terror and pain while I'm also yelling and trying to break it up. The lady was still in the drive way, and must have thought I was just beating the everloving shit out of my dog. I hope I don't get reported.

>:(

dogglebe
03-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Maybe Sgt. Krupkee will respond to the complaint.

Phil

Dan McFeeley
03-03-2010, 12:33 PM
You had the wrong approach. If you'd quickly thrown on a silk bathrobe, gone to the door holding a glass of mead, sipping it slowly while starting a conversation, she'd have never heard the dog. ;D

--

Angelic Alchemist
03-03-2010, 06:57 PM
You had the wrong approach. If you'd quickly thrown on a silk bathrobe, gone to the door holding a glass of mead, sipping it slowly while starting a conversation, she'd have never heard the dog. ;D

--

Oh, Mr. McFeeley, that old trick only works when the woman is wearing a silk robe and sipping a glass of mead. Duh! He should have answered the door wearing dish washing gloves, or pushing the vacuum cleaner. Now THAT would have shocked her into short term memory loss or convinced her she was hallucinating!