PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! (and ready to brew)

capoeirista13
07-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Phew, I haven't been on here in quite a while. Mostly that's because I've been wicked busy with school, work, life, etc. all the stuff that gets in the way of brewing. I think a part of it may also be because I brewed ~20 gallons before I stopped so I didn't have a need to brew anything new for awhile. But now I'm running low and the old itch to brew is back. I plan on making a homebrewed sangria, a cinnamon mead, a blueberry cider, a chocolate cherry stout, and my dad and I just made a berry wine from blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and a raspberry puree at ~3 gallons and 10% ABV. I even bought a bottle of B.Nektar's Bourbon Barrel Mead when I saw it in my local liquor store. Oh yeah, it is good to be back.

aczdreign
07-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm new here, but welcome back anyway!

Love your sig! :)

capoeirista13
07-15-2010, 06:07 PM
aannnndddd I just re-registered for a patron account so I can see my old brewlogs, lol.

Medsen Fey
07-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear all is well! :)

I hope you'll give us some updates on your old batches.

Medsen

epetkus
07-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome back Cap!!

Brew on!!

Eric

wildoates
07-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Glad to hear all is well! :)

I hope you'll give us some updates on your old batches.

Medsen

They were all (burp) very tasty.

:)

capoeirista13
07-19-2010, 01:50 PM
It's still a bit hectic right now, I need to schedule my classes for senior year of college (almost done engineering, phew!), build an amp for my roommate, decide whether I want to work part-time while I go to school, get a new laptop(mine is 4 years old) and my AC just broke so I need a new one of those, finish some code, some job applications, and get someone to do concept art for a game design...but I still just keep thinking about all the brews I wanna do! gah!