PDA

View Full Version : B. Nektar Pineapple Coconut and Margarita Meads only $10

Brad Dahlhofer
01-11-2011, 09:58 PM
We're doing a very special promotion on our Pineapple Coconut and Margarita Meads right now as a THANK YOU to everyone that's supported us since we opened.

These meads are now only $10.00 EACH when you buy online. You can order from winebuys.com, which can be accessed from our website at:

www.bnektar.com (http://www.bnektar.com) > Buy Online

YogiBearMead726
01-12-2011, 03:23 AM
Just ordered some. :)

So do you get a glass for ordering 6 or more of your meads?

kudapucat
01-12-2011, 06:21 AM
What's shipping and handling down my neck of the woods?
We might be able arrange a bulk buy, and then redistribute around the country to all the Aussie gotmeaders who are interested. I know I'd like to try somebody else's mead. The waiting game for my own is killing me!

crowquill
01-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Just ordered one of each. Can't wait to try it!

Brad Dahlhofer
01-12-2011, 02:06 PM
What's shipping and handling down my neck of the woods?
We might be able arrange a bulk buy, and then redistribute around the country to all the Aussie gotmeaders who are interested. I know I'd like to try somebody else's mead. The waiting game for my own is killing me!

Winebuys.com handles all our orders. You can contact them to see if they'll ship to you. It's worth a try.

allatar
01-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Utah liquor laws make me sad. My only option for mead that I've found is chaucer's, and I can't have anything shipped directly to me. A road trip may be in order.
Sounds delicious though.

Brad Dahlhofer
01-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Utah liquor laws make me sad. My only option for mead that I've found is chaucer's, and I can't have anything shipped directly to me. A road trip may be in order.
Sounds delicious though.

You might want to still try winebuys.com. They'll ship just about anywhere.

kudapucat
01-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Winebuys.com handles all our orders. You can contact them to see if they'll ship to you. It's worth a try.

I have asked. I'm still awaiting a response. We'll see.
$10ea, is there a per dozen price? or is that $120?