PDA

View Full Version : 5,000 Thanks!

Medsen Fey
01-31-2011, 03:16 PM
As I sit here pondering the fact that this is post #5,000 for me, I start to realize that I might be just a tad obsessive about this whole meadcrafting thing. Perhaps I'm spending a little too much time thinking about mead, and maybe (just maybe) I need to get out more. :rolleyes:

I had hoped for something really profound to say for my 5,000th post, but what I really want to say most is

Thank You!

That's to Oskaar and Vicky for taking their precious time and resources to establish a site where knowledge can be so easily gathered and shared.

That's to the sponsors who's support helps foot the bills.

That's to all the mentors who've helped me learn so many new (and old)things.

That's to all the patrons who contribute and pay to keep the place going.

And last but not least - to the bees! :)

Tannin Boy
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
As I sit here pondering the fact that this is post #5,000 for me, I start to realize that I might be just a tad obsessive about this whole meadcrafting thing. Perhaps I'm spending a little too much time thinking about mead, and maybe (just maybe) I need to get out more. :rolleyes:

I had hoped for something really profound to say for my 5,000th post, but what I really want to say most is

Thank You!

That's to Oskaar and Vicky for taking their precious time and resources to establish a site where knowledge can be so easily gathered and shared.

That's to the sponsors who's support helps foot the bills.

That's to all the mentors who've helped me learn so many new (and old)things.

That's to all the patrons who contribute and pay to keep the place going.

And last but not least - to the bees! :)

Medsen,

Thanks to you I have learned so much from your posts!

TB

wayneb
01-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Way to go, Leaf Doc!! ;)

You are truly one of Gotmead's greatest assets - and one heckofa good online researcher! ;D

Braxton
01-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Medsen, I offer my congratulations. Your posts and presence are inspiring, as is your deep knowledge of mead and brewing. Thank You!

Chevette Girl
01-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Congrats, and thank you as well!

kudapucat
01-31-2011, 04:55 PM
For perspective, I just checked my post count.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Well done Medsen, you're an asset to the site.

mmclean
01-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Yes Medsen, thank you for all that you have given and shared. I am only beginning to dig into the depth of your research.

:occasion14:

Here's to the next 5,000.

mccann51
01-31-2011, 05:54 PM
No, thank you!

I definitely wouldn't be so far along in understanding the various aspects of meadmaking in so short a time without your many helpful posts.

AToE
01-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Agreed, you (and the other mentors and more experience members) have been a huge help, and it is always very much appreciated.

oldwhiskers
01-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Congratulations and thanks for all of the responses to everyone else's mead problems and questions that I have been reading through as I learn.

TDMooney
01-31-2011, 09:26 PM
Congrats ! That's a huge accomplishment , and definetly an adequate reason to open a bottle of mead ! ;D

triarchy
01-31-2011, 11:49 PM
Thank you so much for all your advice and help. You, and all the other mentors, must have the patience of saints to continuously answer the same questions over and over. While 5000 posts is impressive, its the content of yours that stands out!

Oskaar
02-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Congratulations, 5000 posts is quite an accomplishment! Especially with all the great information you've brought to GotMead. You owe yourself a congratulatory bottle of mead and a night to yourself.

Remember to take some time for yourself, with 5000 posts people might think you don't have a life ;D I mean any more than 5000 and people might seriously start questioning what you do all day and night. :o

Congrats again,

Oskaar

skunkboy
02-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Wow, congratulations!

akueck
02-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Nice job Medsen! Definitely good to have you around. ;D

icedmetal
02-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Congratulations Medsen, and keep the info rolling! You're definitely one of the members from which I've learned the most.

Brad Dahlhofer
02-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Wow! 5000? I feel like I should have baked you a cake or something. :)

Keep up the good work! You've definitely been a great source of information to me and many other gotmeaders here.

Cheers!

skunkboy
02-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Wow! 5000? I feel like I should have baked you a cake or something. :)

Keep up the good work! You've definitely been a great source of information to me and many other gotmeaders here.

Cheers!

Chocolate mead raspberry torte? ;-)

wayneb
02-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Perhaps some Figmead Pudding?? ;)