PDA

View Full Version : can i borrow....

calicojack
06-24-2011, 11:12 AM
guys,
i don't normally do this. BUT.... i really want to read that kevin whatshisface's book on mead. however, comma, i lost my job yesterday. Anyone got a copy that i can borrow?

Loadnabox
06-24-2011, 11:20 AM
guys,
i don't normally do this. BUT.... i really want to read that kevin whatshisface's book on mead. however, comma, i lost my job yesterday. Anyone got a copy that i can borrow?

Don't have the book,

Sorry to hear about your job though. If you're in Phoenix, AZ or Columbus, OH area I can probably get you an in on a callcenter job

wayneb
06-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Kevin who? Or are you talking about Ken's book? If so, PM me.

calicojack
06-25-2011, 03:20 PM
you guys are great. thanks to another board member, i'm going to borrow his copy, take notes and get it back to him. I've really enjoyed the few batches that i've completed so far (jao, elderberry, and not so pecan). hoping this book will help take it to another level

fatbloke
06-26-2011, 03:17 AM
you guys are great. thanks to another board member, i'm going to borrow his copy, take notes and get it back to him. I've really enjoyed the few batches that i've completed so far (jao, elderberry, and not so pecan). hoping this book will help take it to another level
Can you clarify which book you were referring too ? Because if it's not Ken Schramm's, then it might be one to look out for.....

TVM

fatbloke

calicojack
06-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Can you clarify which book you were referring too ? Because if it's not Ken Schramm's, then it might be one to look out for.....

TVM

fatbloke

it was the complete mead maker that i was talking about.

fatbloke
06-29-2011, 03:12 PM
it was the complete mead maker that i was talking about.
Ah, right. Not to worry then, as that's one that's been in the collection for a couple of years now......

regards

fatbloke