• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

can i borrow....

Barrel Char Wood Products

calicojack

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montgomery, AL
guys,
i don't normally do this. BUT.... i really want to read that kevin whatshisface's book on mead. however, comma, i lost my job yesterday. Anyone got a copy that i can borrow?

Loadnabox

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 17, 2011
Ohio
guys,
i don't normally do this. BUT.... i really want to read that kevin whatshisface's book on mead. however, comma, i lost my job yesterday. Anyone got a copy that i can borrow?

Don't have the book,

Sorry to hear about your job though. If you're in Phoenix, AZ or Columbus, OH area I can probably get you an in on a callcenter job

calicojack

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montgomery, AL
you guys are great. thanks to another board member, i'm going to borrow his copy, take notes and get it back to him. I've really enjoyed the few batches that i've completed so far (jao, elderberry, and not so pecan). hoping this book will help take it to another level

fatbloke

good egg/snappy dresser.....
GotMead Patron
you guys are great. thanks to another board member, i'm going to borrow his copy, take notes and get it back to him. I've really enjoyed the few batches that i've completed so far (jao, elderberry, and not so pecan). hoping this book will help take it to another level
Can you clarify which book you were referring too ? Because if it's not Ken Schramm's, then it might be one to look out for.....

TVM

fatbloke

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns