PDA

View Full Version : Honey from my hive

haask
10-14-2011, 07:33 PM
I have just harvested the goldenrod honey from my backyard hive. I'm looking to get rid of about 12 lbs if anyone is interested. I'm in the NW suburtbs of Chicago.

Also, I still have 12 lbs of summer wildflower honey that I'm looking to get rid of.

All honey is straight from my hive, unprocessed, unfiltered.

All @ 5/lb.

PM me if interested.

Ken

fatbloke
10-15-2011, 04:31 AM
I have just harvested the goldenrod honey from my backyard hive. I'm looking to get rid of about 12 lbs if anyone is interested. I'm in the NW suburtbs of Chicago.

Also, I still have 12 lbs of summer wildflower honey that I'm looking to get rid of.

All honey is straight from my hive, unprocessed, unfiltered.

All @ 5/lb.

PM me if interested.

Ken

Damn! Oh to be in the Chicago area..... (or have access to cheaper shipping charges)

male
10-15-2011, 05:54 AM
Damn! Oh to be in the Chicago area..... (or have access to cheaper shipping charges)

Fatbloke, are you interested in Polish goldenrod?If your friend still visits his family in Poland I can buy you a bucket,PM me.

fatbloke
10-15-2011, 06:03 AM
Fatbloke, are you interested in Polish goldenrod?If your friend still visits his family in Poland I can buy you a bucket,PM me.
Yes Marek, Sebastians family are still living up/around Stargard. And yes I'm definitely interested.

Before I PM with anything, I'll see him at work next week and make sure it's still OK, probably (ha! hopefully) we'd be able to try the same method as before, but I like to think it's good manners to ask first.

Once I've spoken to him about it, I'll PM you, if that's OK.

regards

fatbloke

male
10-15-2011, 06:18 AM
14 kg bucket with shippment is now 51Ł, 10kg bucket is 38Ł.