PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hallowe'en!

Chevette Girl
10-31-2011, 08:01 PM
So, anyone get up to anything interesting? I answered the door in my full battle armour, and I had blinkie-sticks all over my car, and I'd stuffed my Outback jacket with a pillow and sat it in the driver's seat with a glowy skull in place and a skeletal hand on the driver's seat.

With my limited visibility from my helmet I only blundered into my jack'o'lantern once... and he becomes pumpkin soup shortly. Once I remove that other glowy skull from his cranium. :)

Guinlilly
10-31-2011, 08:07 PM
So, anyone get up to anything interesting? I answered the door in my full battle armour, and I had blinkie-sticks all over my car, and I'd stuffed my Outback jacket with a pillow and sat it in the driver's seat with a glowy skull in place and a skeletal hand on the driver's seat.

With my limited visibility from my helmet I only blundered into my jack'o'lantern once... and he becomes pumpkin soup shortly. Once I remove that other glowy skull from his cranium. :)

Painted up my face all Catrina style and freaked out all the old folks who came to pay their rent today. (I work at an independent living community for people 70 and up) ;D

Chevette Girl
10-31-2011, 08:16 PM
The last Hallowe'en I had a day job, I went in as The Crow (Brandon Lee). I'm not sure what freaked my coworkers out more, that I did the full face makeup or that I was actually heard to say, "Gimme a minute, I have to fix my makeup!" (they would see me wear makeup once a year to the Xmas party and that's it)

Soyala_Amaya
10-31-2011, 09:57 PM
I gave out candy to kids at work in my extra fancy witches hat (velvet, ribbon, feathers, the whole nine yards) and then bundled my sick niece home so I can watch her tomorrow... but I let her stay up extra late to give out candy because she couldn't go trick or treating.

I did my big Halloween extravaganza on Friday, dressed up to the full hilt, corset, multi-layer skirt/hoops/wraps, mask, makeup, and went to an interactive dinner theater where the theme for the night was Zombies. 6 courses, with dancing, plenty of gore, death, mayhem, and even got to see someone get proposed to! It's held at my local Ren Fest grounds and I've gone there every year for the last six years.