PDA

View Full Version : Hello Meaders!¡

Montanafury
12-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I finally took the plunge into making mead this weekend after wanting to for months. Had my first taste of it a few months ago at a viking festival my uncle is involved in. The mead blew me away!
Fastforward to Sunday and I started a gallon of ancient orange (we were eager to get started :-) ).
Hoping to be an active poster here and looking forward to learning from those wiser than I.
Cheers!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Boogaloo
12-06-2011, 04:17 PM
WELCOME!!

Watch out this site is addicting! I'm new on here as well, probably only been on for a month or two. Everyone is really helpful and there are no stupid questions.

I'm on my 4th batch and going to start my first 5 gallon batch in a day or so.

wildoates
12-07-2011, 02:44 AM
Many welcomes! I assure you that you wandered into the right mead joint, you will learn a lot here. I sure have and there are any number of people here who have forgotten way more than I've learned. Good luck with your meading adventures!

Chevette Girl
12-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the addiction- er, hobby! ;D

There is no stupid question, but there are a lot of good answers in the Newbee Guide (over there to your left in the yellow panel) and the forum's seach function can often help prevent asking questions that have been answered multiple times. But definitely ask for clarification if you don't understand something or if the search function fails you!