PDA

View Full Version : Posting order in forums

Twelve
01-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Hey all...

Is there some setting that I haven't found to get the posts to show in chronological order? Right now to read the original post I have to go to the last page and scroll to the bottom...how can this be corrected?

YogiBearMead726
01-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Indeed there is! Look along the top banner for the link "User CP". Once there, find the link called "Edit Options" and click on it. Then, scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and in the second section that says "Thread Display Mode" and you can edit how the threads display. You'll want the one that says "Linear - Oldest First". Then just save the changes, and you should be good to go. :)

Twelve
01-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Indeed there is! Look along the top banner for the link "User CP". Once there, find the link called "Edit Options" and click on it. Then, scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and in the second section that says "Thread Display Mode" and you can edit how the threads display. You'll want the one that says "Linear - Oldest First". Then just save the changes, and you should be good to go. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YogiBearMead! I was going nuts :D

Chevette Girl
01-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Yes, thanks, I went to look for it after the original post because I used to know where it was, then I cound't find it and it bothered me! :)