PDA

View Full Version : So proud...

hepcat
03-29-2012, 10:29 PM
...of my first bottles of mead!!;D;D;D
I think it tastes pretty good, going to save two bottles until this Thanksgiving or Christmas and try it then. Wish I could share a glass with everyone on here. You've all been so nice and so much help. Thanks and cheers.

fivecats
03-29-2012, 10:32 PM
...of my first bottles of mead!!;D;D;D
I think it tastes pretty good, going to save two bottles until this Thanksgiving or Christmas and try it then. Wish I could share a glass with everyone on here. You've all been so nice and so much help. Thanks and cheers.

Take at least two bottles and hide them. Now. Come Thanksgiving/Christmas you'll wish you had hidden more.

Or, you could always send them to me. I'll keep 'em nice and safe for you. Yeah... that's the ticket! :cool:

(Oh, and congratulations!)

hepcat
03-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Thankyou fivecats. Trying to post a pic of the bottles but having difficulty, will keep trying.

skunkboy
03-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Best way to hide two bottles is to have another two hundred bottles to hide them in. Camouflage... :)

Congrats!

hepcat
03-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Best way to hide two bottles is to have another two hundred bottles to hide them in. Camouflage... :)

Congrats!

LOL Skunkboy, I only got two bottles from this batch, but have more ready to bottle soon as I find the time. And thanks.
I've tried to post a couple pics but have not been able to crop them down enough. But my avatar pic although very small is a pic of one of the two bottles. Hope some day later this year it ends up tasting as nice as it looks right now.:cool:

fivecats
03-30-2012, 09:23 AM

Congrats!

Wise, wise words. :cool: