PDA

View Full Version : Long Time No See

ucflumberjack
06-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Hello everybody!

It's been roughly 3 years since I've logged in here, though I have used the mead calculator a few times lol...

I whipped up a batch of Oaked Orange Blossom Show Mead before I left for work two weeks ago (I'm working in the oil industry now, I work two weeks and then I'm home for one) and as I was sitting here wondering how my mead was doing I thought of this site.

I eventually drank all the mead I made, some of it better than two years old, and decided that my favorites were the Oaked Orange Blossom Show Mead(listed in the brew log as Graduation Mead. I drank it all, even though I didn't graduate, but don't tell anybody!), and the Buckwheat Show Mead so I'm going to make a batch of each every year for a while, that should be enough to build up a bit of a stock pile of well aged mead.

Hope everyone is doing well!

wildoates
06-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Three years and you remembered your login info? That's an achievement in and of itself. :)

akueck
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Hey! I was wondering what edge of the planet you fell off. :p

Congrats on the job. Travel kind of sucks but the week off sounds pretty nice.

wayneb
06-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Welcome back, dude! Glad you didn't entirely give up on us!! ;D

Medsen Fey
06-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Welcome back! Gee, time flies.

(I'm working in the oil industry now...

So you're not a lumberjack anymore? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ucflumberjack
06-14-2012, 05:53 AM
lol, no I'm not a lumberjack anymore. Entrepreneur is more fitting at the moment. I hate this job, but it's an easy way to accumulate capital and repair my credit so for the time being it will do just fine. Plus I have time to build a sales team while I'm home so I can eventually quit and be home full time.

It took a couple tries on the login info.!

Glad to see some familiar faces, cheers!