• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

calm before the storm

Barrel Char Wood Products

skålduggery

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 13, 2012
River City, VA
First post! I love that new thread smell...

Should be receiving the rest of my equipment today/tomorrow. I plan on beginning the insanity this weekend, and just thought it would be rude to start begging for help before introducing myself. Sooo...

Hello.

Also wanted to thank everyone for all of the info and knowledge on this site. You are all responsible for empowering an itching curiousity that is now making much more efficient use of the guest closet!

I'm guessing panic should hit mid-Sunday. See you then. and thanks in advance.

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
Ah, but think of the pleasure the adrenaline will give you. :)

Welcome to GM and have fun with your new hobby...there is a lot of useful brain power available to you here, and you're smart to take advantage of it now, rather than later. It'll be fine, you'll love it.

:drunken_smilie:

Deacon Aegis

NewBee
Registered Member
First post! I love that new thread smell...

Should be receiving the rest of my equipment today/tomorrow. I plan on beginning the insanity this weekend, and just thought it would be rude to start begging for help before introducing myself. Sooo...

Hello.

Also wanted to thank everyone for all of the info and knowledge on this site. You are all responsible for empowering an itching curiousity that is now making much more efficient use of the guest closet!

I'm guessing panic should hit mid-Sunday. See you then. and thanks in advance.

Greetings and well met; welcome to Got Mead! I'm rather new here myself, but the place lives up to its name as a haven for friendly and helpful folks. Welcome to the addiction which requires a tremendous level of patience, and remember, "Don't Panic".... A towel is also surprisingly helpful in these endeavours as well.... (I amuse myself, hehe) Anyway, have fun and we look forward to seeing how your first brew goes.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns