PDA

View Full Version : Recipes on Main Page

LBussy
03-27-2013, 12:57 PM
On the main page, when I click on GotMead certified Recipes, and then select a recipe, it tells me the recipes are for patrons only. Is there a bit that needs to be flipped maybe?

smertz001
03-27-2013, 01:56 PM
I had to send a message to Vicky to get her to flip the correct bits when I signed up. Might try sending her a message directly. The one who emailed you saying welcome to being a Patron after signing up.

LBussy
03-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks, I'll do that.

LBussy
03-28-2013, 08:01 AM
You mentioned the "thank you" email - I was flipped over to Patron here almost instantly but received the email yesterday at which time I had access. I was just a little excitable and needed to chill. :)

kudapucat
03-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Remember: RDWHHB
Mead takes time.

smertz001
03-28-2013, 06:56 PM
What does RDWHHB stand for?

Riverat
03-28-2013, 07:03 PM

LOL, yea, inquiring minds on the other side of the planet want to know!

LBussy
03-28-2013, 07:09 PM

LOL, yea, inquiring minds on the other side of the planet want to know!

Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Home Brew.

A phrase coined by Charlie Papazian - an early mover in the resurgence of homebreing and a better marketing man than a brewer by all accounts.

You mean there aren't a big pile of "Barkshack Ginger Mead" fans here? ;D

kudapucat
03-28-2013, 08:13 PM

It is as LBussy says.

Funnily, I was surprised when I first looked it up, google pre-filled the acronym after I got to the first 'H'
It's quite a popular acronym in certain circles.

Riverat
03-28-2013, 08:15 PM

A phrase coined by Charlie Papazian - an early mover in the resurgence of homebreing and a better marketing man than a brewer by all accounts.

Oh DUH! Like I should have sooo gotten that!;D I mean I have the book.....been a lota years since though...

skunkboy
03-29-2013, 10:41 AM

Its alright... one of the first meads I ever made :)

LBussy
03-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Its alright... one of the first meads I ever made :)
Mine as well - and it is why I began to make "real" meads. Thinking I could replicate that VERY light mead I made my first time my wife and I tried it again. Did not work as well the first time. :(

fatbloke
03-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Hum! Tried the barshack recipe 3 times........

Barshite as far as I'm concerned.....