PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Carolina!

The Ash Bee
06-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Hello "forum"!

I guess you would call me a "new bee" to the site....I'm digging all of the puns around here! I just really wanted to say hello and introduce myself: I've been making mead for about a year, and learning about the process for a few years beyond that. I have five brews under my belt, and learning so much every day. Glad to have found this forum, it seems like a pretty well-moderated, friendly place. :)

I look forward to absorbing the wealth of knowledge all of the members have to offer!

Ash Bee

smertz001
06-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Hello and welcome to GotMead!

Lots of knowledge for sure! I'm always learning something new daily here!

-- Steve

mannye
06-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Welcome! These guys are awesome...they swaddled me in meady love from the very first day here. Gently running their honeyed fingers through my hair as they imparted sage advice.

The Ash Bee
06-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the welcome, smertz001!

Welcome! These guys are awesome...they swaddled me in meady love from the very first day here. Gently running their honeyed fingers through my hair as they imparted sage advice.

Mannye....nice avatar. :D

|>x<|
ARE
COOL

Chevette Girl
07-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Welcome!

Well-moderated, huh? ;D

I think this forum just attracts and retains the kind of people who don't require that much moderation, in the few years I've been around here, I can probably count on my fingers the times I've seen mods step in on conversations going too far. Mostly, we all just want to help. And about the only time you'll have someone TELLING you something rather than suggesting it is if you're doing something potentially dangerous.

The Ash Bee
07-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Welcome!

Well-moderated, huh? ;D

I think this forum just attracts and retains the kind of people who don't require that much moderation, in the few years I've been around here, I can probably count on my fingers the times I've seen mods step in on conversations going too far. Mostly, we all just want to help. And about the only time you'll have someone TELLING you something rather than suggesting it is if you're doing something potentially dangerous.

CG, thanks for the warm welcome! :) Good to know that the crowd is pretty self sustaining. Always a good sign in any bunch!

Ash Bee