PDA

View Full Version : Mead Calculator?

Wolfie
04-02-2014, 05:43 PM
So I'm wondering, is the mead calculator eventually going to come back up on the forum?

I'm not here to gripe, I really do appreciate what the admins and mods do here, and I know setting up a forum is not a small simple job. I was just wondering about the current layout of the site and if this is more or less what it is going to look like or if we're going to get some of the old features back. I really enjoyed that calculator, once you got used to using it it was quite comprehensive (although...if you could add a field where you could fill in your own sg for a volume to add that would be out of this world good).

Thanks

/wolfie

joemirando
04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
So I'm wondering, is the mead calculator eventually going to come back up on the forum?

I'm not here to gripe, I really do appreciate what the admins and mods do here, and I know setting up a forum is not a small simple job. I was just wondering about the current layout of the site and if this is more or less what it is going to look like or if we're going to get some of the old features back. I really enjoyed that calculator, once you got used to using it it was quite comprehensive (although...if you could add a field where you could fill in your own sg for a volume to add that would be out of this world good).

Thanks

/wolfie

Until it makes its triumphant return here, you can find the mead calculator at: http://meadcalc.freevar.com/
I'm not sure who grabbed it and put it up, but it's there. I hope the moderators/owner(S) dont mind.

Joe