PDA

View Full Version : Bee Culture Magazine - in WALMART

WVMJack
07-21-2014, 06:30 PM
OK, so I shop at Walmart, not much choice where I live and you can go in with camo on and nobody pays attention. I was circling the edge of the crowd and took a shortcut thru the magazine section and the new issue of Bee Culture magazine made me stop. What a great cover pic. If you dont have a subscription but are interested a little in what goes on to get your honey and the prices it sells for retail and the problems facing beekeepers plus the occasional mead article ITS AT WALMART! WVMJ

pokerfacepablo
07-26-2014, 05:55 AM
How much for a yearly subscription?

icedmetal
07-26-2014, 09:31 AM
Their website is atrocious. I can't figure out how many issues there are per year, but it's $25/yr in the US.

pokerfacepablo
07-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Their website is atrocious. I can't figure out how many issues there are per year, but it's $25/yr in the US.

Yeah, I just checked it out. At least it's not glitchy. I take it that you have a subscription?

WVMJack
07-26-2014, 10:08 PM
They are supposed to launch a new webpage early august. WVMJ

icedmetal
07-28-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm not subscribed to the magazine; perhaps I should put that on the Christmas wish list! I am on the Catch the Buzz newsletter though, and I'd say over 50% of the content is of interest to me as a beekeeper. And that part is free ;)