PDA

View Full Version : Lets have a Colorado get together

Squatchy
07-28-2015, 10:15 AM
So my understanding is there are a lot of guys who make great mead in the front range area.

I'm thinking what a waist that we don't get together every once in a while. Lets plan on something soon. How about make an introduction here on the forum and then PM me with your contact info and we can put together something so we can all meet and share some Mead and shot the ship a little :)

If you know of others please send them this way as well.

jdranchman
07-28-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm in for a "Front Range Mead Sit and Sip" ... from the western end of Centennial.

jim

broadsword
08-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Been lurking instead of posting, but I'm up for a get-together. SE Aurora/Parker area...
Brian

PapaScout
08-19-2015, 07:29 PM
I wish I could! I used to live out that way. Aurora for a while and then Conifer.

Squatchy
08-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Been lurking instead of posting, but I'm up for a get-together. SE Aurora/Parker area...
Brian

Brian hi. PM your contact info and we can touch base. JD and I are trying to round up names of numbers of interested people. If you know of others gather their scoop or have them get me on here.

Squatchy
08-19-2015, 08:02 PM
I wish I could! I used to live out that way. Aurora for a while and then Conifer.

That's too bad you can't make it. We would love to have you