PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would say hello

CrazyHedgehog
08-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Not sure if this is in the correct place,
I am a newbe, but quickly addicted.
I have browsed before but only just joined.
I have a basic mead (honey, orange, raisin) mix, a strawberry, raspberry and melon meade on the go...
I have experimented a little, (started with raspberries from the garden)pinching bits from several recipes, all bubbling away so far..
anyway - Hi :):)

Squatchy
08-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Welcome!!

This is the place. You could access to the entire web site if you join as a patron. For $25 you have all the more advanced info at your fingertips. Just to have Oskaars recipes and comments are worth more than that alone. I highly advise it.

mannye
08-03-2015, 08:46 AM
So glad you're here!

This is the friendliest board on the internet! You'll be making great mead in no time with all the information here. Read the noob guide for a lot of very helpful information. And if you see something going on with your mead that worries you, post the question. Try doing a search first, because 80% of what's going to happen to you has already made someone else panic.

Most of all, DON'T WORRY. This is supposed to be fun. And it is. As long as you relax and have a homebrew.

Brad Dahlhofer
08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Welcome! This is a great place to learn. And the Patron membership is a bargain. I wouldn't have been as successful starting up B. Nektar Meadery without it.

Cheers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk