PDA

View Full Version : Suppliers in the EU

kalvaer
09-11-2015, 06:03 PM
I was wondering if there is a list or if some of you here can give me some suggestions for getting supplies online. Locally would be better.
I stay in France (yet my French is terrible), and work in Switzerland (Geneva) to give you an idea of where I am. I haven't been able to find anything and was told to ask around.

I have found what appears to be a fairly large online store based in Belgium but thought I would ask first.

I also mean anything.. from yeast to bottles, cleaning solutions, etc.

Thanks in Advance

kalvaer
09-15-2015, 04:12 PM
Anyone in the EU ever bought from brouwland?

Stasis
09-15-2015, 04:41 PM
I personally buy from hopandgrape.co.uk. I find their service very good, they carry a wide range of products including the lalvin brand, and the prices are very reasonable. I bought a precision hydrometer and was very pleased with the care taken to package it. I also have a lot of control on how the items are shipped. I can get yeast packets sent in an envelope, small packages with or without insurance, and it keeps scaling up
There are a couple of sites mentioned in this thread: http://www.gotmead.com/forum/showthread.php/7838-Of-nutrients-and-Europe

kalvaer
09-16-2015, 06:20 AM
Thanks Stasis

That thread gives me quiet a bit to work on and seems like many others use Brouland.
I ended up ordering something from the Belgium branch on Monday afternoon.. and just got a mail to let me know my stock has ready for collection.
That took less that 36 hours so for that I am happy... will go check collect after lunch and see if everything is in one piece :)
They don't seem to stock many of the yeasts mentioned here, but the thread as many alternatives which I know need to go through

Stasis
01-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Seriously, if there is anyone in Europe reading this thread hoping to find nutrients in Europe check out www.Baldinger.biz. For more detailed info I left a much longer post in the thread "Of nutrients and Europe" which I mentioned just 2 posts ago. It is described as "The motherload", nuff said check it out