• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

GotMead Live 11-10-15

Barrel Char Wood Products

JDWebb

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 26, 2014
Sherman Oaks, CA
www.jamesdwebb.com
You don't want to miss the upcoming show, Jennifer Kost of Legendary Meads joins us for the evening, and Ask Oskaar talks about Pyments, meads made with grapes.

Here's a good yeast reference Oskaar mentions...

Plus - its YOUR turn! Whats your next batch, or favorite mead to make? Call and tell us about it...
speeeeeed dial! 818-921-4680
See you Tuesday night, 9pm est GotMead Live!

JDWebb

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 26, 2014
Sherman Oaks, CA
www.jamesdwebb.com
Remember - it's YOUR night tomorrow night on GotMead Live!
We want to know, whats your next batch or what is the house favorite?
Call and tell us about it... 818-921-4680

Tuesdays at 9pm est, live on GotMead Live!

Last edited:

JDWebb

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 26, 2014
Sherman Oaks, CA
www.jamesdwebb.com
Vicky is sort of down for the count for a bit, so the link to the show on GotMead.com may be delayed. Here's the Soundcloud link in the mean time. It is also available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio as well.

Thank you to our guests, Troy and Jennifer Kost, Mississippi Chris, Texas Dave and Brian in Iowa for calling in! And mannye finally made the roll call! Glad to have you as a listener! Make sure and tune in next week!

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
I really liked the show. Carving out some time this weekend to listen to the past episodes. GREAT job hosting JD.

pokerfacepablo

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 17, 2012
St. Cloud, MN
I really liked the show. Carving out some time this weekend to listen to the past episodes. GREAT job hosting JD.
So that's what you sound like. Didn't hear the show until this morning after work. Thanks JD for last week's shout out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
Lol. I want to hear what fatbloke sounds like. I bet he has a Leeds accent! Or is he from the south. I always forget.

Sent from my TARDIS at the restaurant at the end of the universe while eating Phil.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns