PDA

View Full Version : seasons greetings........

fatbloke
12-25-2015, 04:19 AM
Just a quick one to wish one and all a peaceful crimbo........

It's just after 8AM here, so I know some will have already done the crimbo thing if you're east, while those who're west will be doing that stuff later on.........

Have a good 'un, wherever you are and whatever your traditions dictate........😁

McJeff
12-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Happy Holidays!

brentG
12-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Anyone get any special honey?
My wife got me some killer bee honey, "white gold" (raw honey from Canada), Trader Joes Mesquite (special for us because we don't live anywhere near a Trader Joes) and a lot of OB. She also got me four packs of wyeast 1388, so I'm going to side-by-side BOMM traditionals and start a yeast-cake bank.
It was a good Christmas!

ScottBehrens
12-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Nice haul Brent. I got a GotMead t-shirt. Didn't know they were available. Gifted myself some OB and some Bleuberry. Show off your gifts. What did others get mead related?

fatbloke
12-27-2015, 07:37 AM
My wife got me some killer bee honey, "white gold" (raw honey from Canada), Trader Joes Mesquite (special for us because we don't live anywhere near a Trader Joes) and a lot of OB. She also got me four packs of wyeast 1388, so I'm going to side-by-side BOMM traditionals and start a yeast-cake bank.
It was a good Christmas!

Oooo, nice.......:cool:

pokerfacepablo
12-27-2015, 12:55 PM
It was a good Christmas!
South Dakota clover honey as a stocking stuffer. Hope everyone's Christmas was a good one. Happy new year!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stasis
12-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Bought myself loads of stuff because it's brewing season for me. Season's greetings everyone!

Mazer828
12-27-2015, 07:31 PM
Couple of interesting honeys, including a German "forest" honey. Looking forward to sampling them. Also received a 14 gallon demijohn, which will pair nicely with one I already had, for racking, bulk aging, etc. Now to come up with a recipe worthy of 14 gallons!

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄