PDA

View Full Version : Mazer Cup open now

WVMJack
01-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Had a little problem checking out, lost our entries and had to go back in and redo them but finally it worked. Good Luck, WVMJ

One T
01-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Got mine in !

Mazer828
01-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Anyone have a link? What's the deadline?

Never mind. Found it. Just can't get it to take an entry on my mobile device. [emoji31]

Mazer828
01-09-2016, 12:46 AM
I'm in! Woohoo! Very excited. First time entering in any competition. Although I've been making mead for many years, just never had the guts. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas now!

bernardsmith
01-09-2016, 07:41 PM
How Bizarre.... It claims that I am not registered although I registered Friday... but it claims that my username is being used... and there is no contact information for me to clarify what is going on... C'est la vie. C'est la guerre.

CapnRita
01-16-2016, 04:56 PM
3 entries this year! Missed out last year due to family emergency. Medaled in 2014.
So...who's going? I'm in the process of finalizing plans and have signed up to volunteer.

danr
01-16-2016, 08:06 PM
I was just on the Mazer Cup website - only five entries are left for the home competition.

Mazer828
01-16-2016, 08:17 PM
3 entries this year! Missed out last year due to family emergency. Medaled in 2014.
So...who's going? I'm in the process of finalizing plans and have signed up to volunteer.
I can't go. But I'm REALLY interested in anything we'll be able to view or keep track of, sort of being there vicariously. I haven't looked, but are there live feeds of the judging, or pages you can go to to and see how different entries are progressing through the competition?

And after the competition, I've heard so much about the valuable feedback you get. Can anyone who's entered before shed some light on what that looks like?

Mazer828
01-25-2016, 01:12 AM
Just bumping this up again. Hoping to hear from some folks more experienced with the Mazer Cup than I. This will be my first year entering anything in any kind of competition. So I truly don't know what to expect. What can you all share? All I know so far is that my meads are officially IN COLORADO NOW, quietly awaiting judging in the coolest and most renowned mead judging competition in the world! Eek!