• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Imaginary places you'd like to visit

Barrel Char Wood Products

Suzy_Q_Brewmistres

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 18, 2004
I'd like to go to "Perfect"... you know... the one in the comercial where everything is perfect...

But I'd prolly go crazy after too much time there... perhaps just a visit once in awhile..... you know... like fish... after three days things begin to stink. ;D

:-*Suzy Q, Brewmistress

David Baldwin

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 29, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI
While not exactly imaginary, they are places that did exsist yet can't be visited now.

Glastonbury Abby circa 1000 AD

Ancient Babylon - possibly the greatest of all the ancient civilizations.

Eden - to see and experience the world as it was intended to be.

Aggie4You

Worker Bee
Registered Member
Oct 29, 2004
Atlantis... maybe it was imaginary, maybe it wasn't... I think it fits though. Oh, and I scuba dive, so it might be possible if they can find it.

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
For me,

Almost anywhere in C.J. Cherryh's Merchanter universe, aboard one of the big family trader ships.

Any one of a variety of worlds from my old RPG group.

Palomar, from the Love & Rockets comics.

-David

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Hobbiton
Hogwarts
The fairy woods of "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

Meadmage999

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 27, 2005
Hummm.. thease are my pics:
Mt. Olympus
Reson: Tell Aphrodite, thanks, but no thanks for her help

The Constellation Pleads
Reson: Who doesn't want to see their Deaity, mine lives there, Airnhood. Not to mention I staire at them often enough.

Atlantis
Reson: Why not?

Hell (But just for a day)
Reson: I'd take over... and Give Lilith a taste of her own.

Merkwood Forest
Reson: Ummmmmmm... a certain Elf (I'm not a saying this b/c of the movie, he was cute before hand)... enchanted Mead... Duh? (Plus I'd FINALY get over the teacher)

And finaly:
The land of Dargon Lance
Reson:I can't think why not! Save the world, elf princes, I can finaly do my fireball trick with mages, cloak required, and DRAGONS!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns