PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Resolutions

Oskaar
01-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Happiness and Prosperity to you all!

OK, time to pony up folks. Let's hear those New Year's Resolutions.

My New Year's resolution for 2005 is:

To endeavor to remain calm in the face of folly by my fellow man.

Cheers,

Oskaar

jab
01-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Alright, I will try to not be the follying fellow man. I will also try not to be such a pain in the ass (sorry Vicky!) and to remain calm when I see something that hits the wrong chord with me.

-jb

Tsuchi
01-02-2005, 01:03 AM
MMMmmm Sad and mundane as it is... More exercise. Yah i know that there are Billions of people saying the same thing. But really, how many can say "it's so i can live longer and better and consume more mead" ;D

Suzy_Q_Brewmistres
01-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Alrightythen..... my New Years Res for 2005... is to de-clutterize and to try something new.
I've begun by tossing empty boxes that I've holed away in the basement for years... I have a thing about boxes... I wanna keep em to put things into. So... I've gotten plastic see through tubs so that I can see my crap.. er ... junque.
The try something new... I've always thought I'd be good at writing a book... so.. I got an idea late last night... got up ... and wrote the first few short paragraphs of my story.... Even if I don't publish.
I started something new this past year... making mead... so I think I should try something new each year.

I'll keep you posted...

:-* Suzy Q

ScottS
01-03-2005, 09:53 AM
1) Stay on my diet. It involves a few icky things, but I'm getting used to it.

2) Quit my job ASAP. ASAP means 2-3 years from now, but there is a lo to do between now and then. Keep the process moving.

I would resolve to make more mead, but my basement is already full. :)

Talon
01-03-2005, 12:19 PM
My wife and I vow to meet our federal limit of homebrew allowable gallons this year for a 2 adult household.

Tsuchi
01-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Wow...I'm very impressed. I'm hoping to have the make enough so that I'll leave some bottles alone long enough for them to age for a year or two... But with your plan, I guess that means you'll have more to share then ;)

Talon
01-03-2005, 02:59 PM
We have a tendency to share more than we consume, so that would be a good thing to get to... *grins*

mead_monkey
01-04-2005, 12:32 PM
my new years resolution is to relax a bit more... and what could be more relaxing than watching airlocks bubble? ;D

Dan McFeeley
01-04-2005, 03:26 PM
my new years resolution is to relax a bit more... and what could be more relaxing than watching airlocks bubble? ;D

Better than Prozac. ;D