PDA

View Full Version : Top Posters

Dan McFeeley
03-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Hey they are, the top posters, at the time of this writing. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Sorry about the alignment -- couldn't get everything nice and straight.

Oskaar 1276
Jmattioli 609
Vickie Rowe 388
Pewter_of_Deodar 381
WikdWaze 347
Jab 321
Norskersword 309
ThirstyViking 262
Dan McFeeley 235
David Baldwin 225
ScottS 217
JoeM 216
JamesP 158
Suzy_Q_MeadFaerie 114
GntlKnght 102

GntlKnght
03-23-2005, 07:44 AM
Has anyone heard from ThirstyViking lately?

I don't think I've seen him post anything in a few months! Hope all is well with him.

Talon
03-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah! Is he hiding in the shadows?

Talon.

ScottS
03-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Geez, I've been away for awhile and I'm still #11? I guess I'll just have to post more junk. Like this post, for example. ;D

Whteknght
03-24-2005, 11:06 AM
I guess I lurk and read and learn more than I post. But this is a great board, I have learned a lot from our top posters.

Pewter_of_Deodar
03-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Keep in mind that numbers aren't everything. I believe Wickedwaze had several hundred posts before he pitched his first batch...

But then he knew what he was doing REALLY well by then because of his participation here. ;D

David Baldwin
03-24-2005, 12:34 PM
My excuse is that I live on this forum! ;D

Actually, my laptop is almost always on and by my elbow when I'm at my desk, so I am almost always logged in to the forum.

I think I've learned 95% of what I know about mead right here on this forum and through Ken Schram's book. All of you ladies and gentlemen have been a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you.

David

toolboxdiver
04-24-2005, 10:58 AM
My excuse is that I live on this forum! ;D

Actually, my laptop is almost always on and by my elbow when I'm at my desk, so I am almost always logged in to the forum.

I think I've learned 95% of what I know about mead right here on this forum and through Ken Schram's book. All of you ladies and gentlemen have been a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you.

David

I must agree I have learned so much since I found this board, and must give a great big thanks to all the veterans here, who help out all who seek to make a better mead

Talon
04-25-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm right there with you, toolboxdiver. I've learned so much more since joining here that I haven't enough honey to start batches to experiment with! For experimental batches, my wife and I have decided that nothing less than 3 gallons simply because, if we like it, we'll have enough to have for a while!

ancjr
04-25-2005, 11:22 AM
I've progressed from making messes to making mead while I've been here. Thanks guys! :D

Geoffrey Johnson
04-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Echoing the last couple of posts, this site-forum is an outstanding source for everything Mead, and then some. I know that I have learned so much about not just making mead, but better understanding the art of keeping yeasties happy so that they will make good alcohol-- be it beer, wine, or mead. Thanks again for all the advice, for sharing your experiences so that we all can learn!

Ganbei!
Geoffrey