View Full Version : Cyberbrau

05-08-2005, 10:48 PM
I have updated Cyberbrau with the new php files sent to me by JamesP. Sorry about the delay, I'm squeezing in minutes on Gotmead between customer updates and programming.....

Vicky - who still doesn't have a free weekend until June, then I have to go to visit the families (and won't have weeks *or* weekends!)

05-08-2005, 11:47 PM
The cyberbrau isn't displaying anything when I looked (did my mods stuff things up?, a CSS issue, or a MySQL access problem?).

05-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Link please?

05-09-2005, 12:37 AM

05-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Oops. Not displaying here either. Not an SQL thing, the php should display whether it gets sql or not.

How soon can you check the mods? If it will be a bit, I'll put back the old code.

05-09-2005, 07:20 PM

put back the old code. It's been a while and I don't have the mods I sent :-\

The mods shouldn't have changed the way it behaves, because it was mostly changing wording, like beer being replaced with mead ??? . It's a bit hard to debug without access to MySQL, php and rights to the directories.

Is this going to be replaced by JAB's work-in-progress? If so, do we just drop it?

(Oh, another thing - the article on the main page about the "New Hampshire Mead day" doesn't seem to display properly for me in a Firefox browser)

05-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Speaking of my work-in-progress. I have been bogged down with a paying contract and my real job (up to 70 hours a week) and haven't gotten much of a chance to work on it lately. Heck I hadn't even had the chance to read GM for most of the last month. I am still working on it occasionally but probably won't be able to get back into full swing on it until late June.

Also, Vicky check your PM's. I have a couple of questions for you.